Friday, February 27, 2009

too full

I woke up this a.m. to find I gained 2 lbs over night. UG. I hate that. I knew it was going to happen when I put that icecream in my face followed by extra chocolate. NO MORE!!
I didn't go through hell and re-vamp my body to just turn around and get fat again. To hell with that.
*be impeccable to your word. Don't make promises you can't keep, not even to yourself. Well, here's a promise I will NEVER break! I will NEVER get fat again. I will NOT allow myself to weigh more than 127. Never again in my life!!
---- solution: Last consumption must be 4 hrs or more before bed. NO EXCEPTION.
One treat a day maximum. That is IT! NO more. And more than anything, NO MORE ICE CREAM. that shit is deadly.
Continue working out a minimum of 5 days a week.
More water, more tea.

In other news, I have to stay strong and do what I was doing. There for a second I felt like I was playing my cards wrong, but as I've thought more about it, I think I was doing it just right. We all want what we can't have, and well, I want to be chased. So, I will be!

I have decided to apply for the MT program at my work. I want to move out of state in the next year and I want to have my own store, this is the best opportunity I have to accomplish both. Then I can open my own boutique when I'm 35, when I'm older and have more true on-hands experience. And in the mean time, I can and will focus more on my label and my own designs.
SO exciting. I really am blessed. I love my life.
I am focused. passionate. driven. I am successful and will continue to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment