Monday, February 2, 2009

I win!

It's amazing what a little communicating can accomplish. All I had to do was say something and it was that simple. The problem has been resolved. Done and done. Being a real adult has its advantages no doubt.

I've managed to lose approximately 18 lbs. I feel and look amazing. I eat right and go to the gym no less than 5 days a week. I drink once a week, if that, and DO NOT use ANY recreational drugs. Haven't touched a thing since New Years and NEVER will again. (got rid of the peeps that made that shit available. BNB)

I am going to compete in my first Triathlon with my friend Amie and I am super excited about it. We're also going to Mexico at the end of March or beginning of April, super excited!! And Corey mentioned taking me to Snowbird for my birthday for a day at the spa and hot tub:)

I have a VERY good feeling about this year. It's all a matter of attitude and energy and mine is nothing but positive and optimistic.

School is so much fun so far too. I love FASHION!! It's speaking to my soul in SO many ways.

Getting my business license this Weds too:) BelovedEwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment