Monday, February 9, 2009

like a rock

It's not all that easy for me to be 'strong' when it comes to 'falling in love'. I seem to always fall for the wrong guy and the ones that most would want to fall for I don't. Guess the saying we want what we can't have has some truth to it. ug.
I just don't understand what happened. What turn of events took place to go from where we were to where we are and how I'm feeling.
I don't understand how you can be missed, but not missed enough to mean something... anything. Grasping for straws here. But I won't give in like I always do. I'm not calling this time. I'm not making the move. I'm not going out on a limb.
I want to see how much, if at all, you care. I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed, but not surprised. I hate the fact that I'm so pessimistic. What happened to me that I am so mistrusting?
My Mom is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment