Tuesday, February 24, 2009

it's true

for a second there I thought he had made a break through, but as it appears, it was short winded. I don't even feel badly for him this time. It's bullshit. The drinking is out of control and totally unnecessary. He does it to himself, misery... ug. I'm just grateful I don't have to deal with him or that demon on a daily basis. (totally unfair to her though) and I wonder why I'm so afraid of commitment. haha.
Fact is this, the Four Agreements make sense to me and the more I listen to them the more I practice them and the better I feel. Inside. my Soul.
Empowering women isn't half bad either.
At the end of the day, the only one who truly matters is yourself. What you think and feel and believe about yourself is the MOST important reality. You choose your life and everything in it. The people you spend your time with, the goals you achieve, the choice to walk away, to go somewhere to do ANYTHING.
I choose to do what makes me happy. I choose to do things that help me to love myself more. I am impeccable to my word.
With or without his support, doesn't really matter. I could wallow in self-pity and do what my brother does, but I refuse. I am not even use that negative energy to spite him and prove him wrong. Instead I'm going to just LET it ALL go. NOT take it PERSONALLY. and MOVE ON.
Sorry Ray, shame on you the first time, shame on me the second, and well.... 100 times later, no more shame.

1 comment:

  1. You are right- you can't control those around you. The only thing you can do is choose how you react to what happens in life. And good on you for realizing that YOU have the power to let it go!!!

    ReplyDelete