Tuesday, March 3, 2009

its my day

I am SO excited for today. This is the first day of the last year I get to say 'twenty-something-. I have my entire day planned out and can't wait.
School at 9. It's my mid-term test today and I feel pretty damn good about it.
Gym @ 11 with Stace. Gonna run 2.5-3 miles today and do some other cardio, core and abs.
1:15 wax. 2:30 Breath Day Spa appt that includes an hour Swedish massage and a Desert Heat Wrap. (my favs)
Dinner with my closest friends at one my favorite restaurants in all of SLC.
Bacchus with my man friend and my 2 bestest friends in the whole wide world after that:)

And tomorrow:
Man friend and I will be going to art exhibits, shopping, foodies, movies and the fabric store.
I pretty much have the BEST life EVER right now.

Ahhh. Serenity. Peace and Clarity. Feels just about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment