Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I got it!!

I got the position at my work!! What does this mean?.... Well pretty much it means AWESOMENESS!!
I will be making a grip-load of $$$, and best of all be moving out of state within the year, basically right after inventory of next year, so like February. I've never done anything SO daring before in my life. It feels so amazing. I am so nervous and excited....
I just figure why not? It's not like I'm really tied down to anything here right now.
I'm not married.
I can take classes from any community college in any state I want at any time.
I don't have any kids.
I have nothing holding me back...
Sure I'll miss my Mom a SHIT TON, but she can come visit me and vice vs. So I'm not THAT worried about it. More than anything I think it'll do me a world of good.
I'm going to be 30 next year. It's time to get with the program. I'm sick of working dead-end jobs, that I hate. I know that one day I'll own my own boutique, just not now. And yes, I will finish my bachelors degree, but it's gonna have be put on hold for a blink.
This is a GOOD move for my future. It's stable, smart and in my best interest to take.

I know I'm doing the right thing:)

As far as other things in my life are concerned, I'm just straight up confused.
A little sad, another one is gonna be biting the dust. Geesh....
Oh well, what can I do? I just have bad taste in men I suppose. But on a side note, at least I have fun while the fun is there to be had:)

No comments:

Post a Comment