Sunday, March 22, 2009

open doors

I applied for an amazing position at my work and GOT IT! What does this mean? I will be moving in the next 8-12 months. I'm not sure as of where yet, but most likely somewhere on the East coast, preferably FL.
I am going to have my very own store, my very own Buckle. The only 2 companies in all of the U.S. that stock is rising/in the positive are the Buckle and Walmart... So I guess you could say, I'm pretty damn lucky!
My training officially starts April 1 and I must be around for all the seasons. Spring, Back to School, Holiday and Inventory. I am SO excited.
I figure why not? I'm 29 years old. Never lived anywhere but SL,UT. I'm still single and have no potentials here to stay for. Can finish school anywhere in the U.S. and if all else fails (and it won't) I can always move back here if it doesn't work out... (But It Will)

I have my first race April 18, second race in May, my first REAL race, the Ragnar on June 19-20, the Provo Half in Aug and last, but not least, the XTreme Duathlon on September 25!!
I am SO excited!!

So, no... I may not have EVERYTHING I want at this point, but ya know what?!?!? I've got a lot of other fantastic things going for me. And I like to focus on that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment