Wednesday, January 28, 2009

predictions and more

well just as Corey had predicted, she has no idea about us. I'm very surprised though, after all there are pics of us up on both our facebooks, but it just goes to show you how right he really is about her. She is incredibly SELF ABSORBED.
And also as he predicted, she talked non-stop about herself, never really asked me anything and then in the last 10 min, she repeated everything she'd rambled on about, but summed it up. Oh, and I loved the part where she tried telling me that he's still mad that she decided not to wait for him. So dumb. It took everything in power not to say to her, 'dude! He's SO over you and has been for MONTHS. Not only did he start dating Katie about a month after you stopped stalking him, but we've been seeing each other for almost the past month... so get over yourself. GOD!
Never once did she acknowledge the fact that I was even really there. She just wanted to talk about her, her work, her new guy, her past guy, Jacksonhole, skiing, blah blah blah. Oh and let's not forget how she bragged about how much whiskey she's been drinking, this hangover and that hangover and blah blah blah. So LAME!


I'll tell you what! I don't miss that shit at all.

The gym was good, short but good. Did 35 min of cardio followed by about 25 min of core and abs. I'm used to do a lot more than that, but it'll do for today.

Lunch with Amie was amazing. God I've missed her. We laughed so much!! Can't wait for Mexico in March. And I have something else to look forward to, a triathlon. woot, woot!!

people come, people go, but true friends, real friends are there for a lifetime no matter how much distance is between you or how much time you spend. I am just so grateful for my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment